TDOT’s bridge repair, which is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. Friday, will render the Shelby Avenue, James Robertson Parkway, Spring Street and Jefferson Street exits unavailable through 5 a.m. Monday. All secondary roadways, however, will be open through the weekend, including Woodland Street and the Woodland Street Bridge.
Fans heading to Nissan Stadium Saturday can choose to park downtown and walk to the stadium via the Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge, or use these alternate routes to stadium parking lots.
From the South
- Lebanon Pike to Korean Veterans Boulevard to the Stadium
- Murfreesboro Pike to Korean Veterans Boulevard to the Stadium
From the North & East
- Ellington Parkway to Main Street to the Stadium
- Dickerson Pike to N. 1st Street to the Stadium
- Shelby Avenue to the Stadium
- Gallatin Pike to Main Street to the Stadium
From the West
- I-40, West End or Charlotte Pike to downtown and access the stadium via James Robertson Parkway, Woodland Street, or Korean Veterans Boulevard
At the conclusion of the event, fans will be able to use the Shelby Avenue on-ramp to I-24 east only. Fans will also be able to use the Spring Street on-ramp to I-24 west only. Because of the interstate closure, an additional rideshare station for Saturday’s event will be based in Stadium Lot F, located at the intersection of South 1st & Woodland Streets.